Saturday, September 18, 2010

RECOVERING FUNDIE

Turning the spiritual abuse of my past into laughs has been healing humor for me. I'm grateful many have experienced enjoyment listening to my recent controversial comedy performance "Richard Rossi: Recovering Fundie." As we know, toxic religion can be downright harmful with it's shame, blame and fear. My standup routine on recovering from religion is an expression of ministry through my creativity to alleviate that shame and guilt in others by giving them fifteen minutes of laughs about the funny side of fundamentalism. Laughing is healthy for the heart, hypertension removal, and keeping stress away. "A merry heart doeth good as a medicine," as the Proverbs say. So feel free to pass it on to your friends, here's the link to my stand-up comedy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxnSfqcH1D8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home