Saturday, January 27, 2018

SM0KE AND MIRR0RS: FAKE DEGREES FOR FAKES EXPOSED

Recently, a Christian "college" offered to give me an "honorary doctorate" and wanted me to mention it publicly and they would use my name publicly for receiving this degree. Upon doing 10 minutes of due diligent research, I discovered they weren't legitimately accredited. Their "accreditation" is from World-Wide Accreditation Commission of Christian Educational Institutions (WWAC) a fake accreditation agency that accredits fake religious diploma mills. I worked and studied hard to receive the four college degrees I earned from accredited colleges, and I hold a strong personal ethic that we should back up our claims with substance. Here in Hollywood, I've seen people promote projects with red carpets and spotlights that are tasteless crap, and the religious world has its share of fakes and smoke and mirrors. Andy Warhol said anyone can get their 15 minutes of fame but you have to have talent and hard work for it to last. NO I don't want a FAKE DEGREE from a diploma mill. If I get another degree, I will earn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home